Friday 30 November 2012

Learning is an endless journey; so is blogger!


        HI everyone!
As mentioned in my introduction, majority of the posts here is a summary of lessons learnt in my class. However, the semester has come to an end, which brings us to the end of business policy and strategy. Blogging was quite tasking but an exciting experience; I love sharing knowledge with people, and this provided me with an opportunity to do so. I would like to say a big thank you to Professor Jelena Zivkovic for introducing me to blogger, and the beautiful people that saw it necessary to view my blog against all odds. 

These days, the use of internet has globaly replaced seeking information via other mediums, it is now a much more easier and convenient research tool. For this reason, majority of people use the internet to share their insights and experiences in order to reach a larger population. 

Although this is my last "Strategy" post, I don't intend to stop using blogger. I will continue enlightening people on my interesting discoveries and ideas; i encourage YOU to start blogging too!   


No comments:

Post a Comment